A man that was sleeping in his apartment when an explosion caused the roof and walls to be blown off the building.
The investigation into the fire is currently being done by the fire marshal and other investigators. The initial results are leading them to believe it was caused by a gas leak.
The building is located right next to a popular bar. The explosion caused items to be knocked off the wall, but no serious injuries have been reported at this time.
Explosions can happen when least expected. If you or a love done has been involved in a residential gas fire, contact the residential gas explosion attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier, S.C., by calling 800-242-2874 todya.